COVID-19 – Keeping you safe.
The current pandemic has meant that many of us Practitioners have had to adapt our procedures to ensure the safety of all clients/visitors.
- When you have an appointment with me, it is timed to ensure that I have sufficient time in between appointments to ensure that a full sanitation to takes place.
- You will be required to wear a face mask from the time of entering the premises until you leave.
- I will be wearing a face mask at all times.
- I will ask you to sanitise your hands with the lotion provided on entering the premises.
- Prior to your appointment please let me know if you have had any contact with a person with symptoms in the past 14 days, whether you have had any change in sense of taste or smell or any new continuous cough or are feeling unwell.
- It is advisable not to have a treatment in the three days after your vaccination.
If you have any questions regarding the safety procedures put into place then please do contact me.